We are offering a Gerber Pattern Maker/Digitiser internship to aid us in creating our menswear and womenswear collection which is exhibited four times a year. You will be working with Head of Pattern, a Proto machinist, the production and design team.
Please note this is a Technical Role that covers Patterns, Digitising and using Gerber.
Support and assist our pattern making team with daily tasks such as measuring, digitizing, sewing, pattern making and any other administrative work. You will be given training in Gerber Pattern Making
Contributing to the organisation of our fabrics, atelier and stock room
Contributing to the sample production process, whilst working very closely with pattern makers, machinists and product development team
As a Cad/Gerber Pattern Maker Alteration/Digitiser with a preferable tailoring expertise we expect:
· Use of technical English is requested
· The ability to interpret a design sketch with creativity
· A good understanding of proposition and garment construction
· A good eye for details
· A great excel and general computer skills
· To work to deadlines, be able to prioritise critical path workload
· To be able to build strong relationship whilst having excellent communications skills
We are looking for applicants who are patient, quick in understanding and work well under pressure, as well as having a positive, enthusiastic attitude to work. This is a great opportunity to have exclusive insight to how an international operating company is working.